Top best answers to the question «What does expiration mean in science»
1a : the last emission of breath : death. b(1) : the act or process of releasing air from the lungs through the nose or mouth : exhalation. (2) : the escape of carbon dioxide from the body protoplasm (as through the blood and lungs or by diffusion)
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What does expiration mean in science?» often ask the following questions:
🔬 What does explanation mean in science mean in science?
It means you have to use Scientific words in the explanation, so you can get higher marks. :) (if that's what you mean?).
- What does anaphase mean science?
- What does anthropogenic mean science?
- What does antigen mean science?
🔬 What does abstract mean science?
A scientific abstract is an overview of a scientific paper intended to give researchers and other scientists a general understanding of a particular study without making them read the entire paper.
🔬 What does acquire mean science?
What is the definition of acquire?
- The definition of acquire means to get or to come into control of something. An example of acquire is to receive a large sum of money.
- What does clarification mean science?
- What does clone mean science?
- What does codominant mean science?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What does expiration mean in science?» so you can surely find the answer!What does community mean science?
community, also called biological community, in biology, an interacting group of various species in a common location. For example, a forest of trees and undergrowth plants, inhabited by animals and rooted in soil containing bacteria and fungi, constitutes a biological community.What does computer science mean?
- computer science(Noun) The study of computers and their architecture, languages, and applications, in all aspects, as well as the mathematical structures that relate to computers and computation. Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
- crop science. Is the scientific knowledge, learning, practice and understanding of the cultivation, management, processing and production of crops and how scientific principles can be applied to each of these.
- Current was originally defined as the flow of charges from positive to negative. Scientists later discovered that current is actually the flow of negatively charged electrons, from negative to positive.
- What Is Decolonize ALL The Science? Decolonize ALL The Science is a HASTS (History, Anthropology, and Science, Technology, and Society) website which aims to provide a space for anti-colonial reflections on scientific knowledge production and science communication.
1 : to turn aside, discourage, or prevent from acting she would not be deterred by threats. 2 : inhibit painting to deter rust.What does emerging science mean?
- In philosophy, systems theory, science, and art, emergence occurs when an entity is observed to have properties its parts do not have on their own, properties or behaviors which emerge only when the parts interact in a wider whole. Emergence plays a central role in theories of integrative levels and of complex systems.
By definition, epidemiology is the study (scientific, systematic, and data-driven) of the distribution (frequency, pattern) and determinants (causes, risk factors) of health-related states and events (not just diseases) in specified populations (neighborhood, school, city, state, country, global).What does explanation mean science?
- The investigation of natural phenomena through observation, theoretical explanation, and experimentation, or the knowledge produced by such investigation.♦ Science makes use of the scientific method, which includes the careful observation of natural phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis, the conducting of one or more experiments to test the hypothesis, and the drawing of a conclusion that confirms or modifies the hypothesis.
1 : of or relating to an exponent. 2 : involving a variable in an exponent 10x is an exponential expression. 3 : expressible or approximately expressible by an exponential function especially : characterized by or being an extremely rapid increase (as in size or extent) an exponential growth rate.What does extraneous mean science?
What does the name extraneous mean?
- Some common synonyms of extraneous are alien, extrinsic, and foreign. While all these words mean "external to a thing, its essential nature, or its original character," extraneous applies to what is on or comes from the outside and may or may not be capable of becoming an essential part.
Fluorescence is the ability of certain chemicals to give off visible light after absorbing radiation which is not normally visible, such as ultraviolet light.What does flux mean science?
What does the word flow mean in science?
- flow, flowing (noun) the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- pertaining to, affecting, or originating in the stomach. gastric analysis analysis of the stomach contents by microscopy and tests to determine the amount of hydrochloric acid present. The tests performed are of value in diagnosing peptic ulcer, cancer of the stomach, and pernicious anemia.
- genetics, genetic science (noun) the branch of biology that studies heredity and variation in organisms How to pronounce genetic science?
- A geyser is a rare kind of hot spring that is under pressure and erupt s, sending jets of water and steam into the air. Geysers are made from a tube-like hole in the Earth's surface that runs deep into the crust. The tube is filled with water. Near the bottom of the tube is molten rock called magma, which heats the water in the tube.
- Human science. It requires the evaluation and interpretation of the historic human experience and the analysis of current human activity to gain an understanding of human phenomena and to project the outlines of human evolution. Human science is the objective, informed critique of human existence and how it relates to reality .
Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of substances contained in waste materials… Incineration and other high-temperature waste treatment systems are described as "thermal treatment". Incineration of waste materials converts the waste into ash, flue gas and heat.What does infirmity mean science?
- 1. infirmity- the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age) debility, feebleness, frailness, frailty, valetudinarianism unfitness, softness- poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)
- Irreparable is the more commonly used word. It can be applied to objects, such as machines or appliances, that can’t be repaired, but it’s perhaps most commonly used in the context of intangible things like circumstances and relationships.
present but not visible, apparent, or actualized; existing as potential: latent ability. Pathology. (of an infectious agent or disease) remaining in an inactive or hidden phase; dormant.What does logical mean science?
Logical describes something that comes from clear reasoning… The adjective logical is rooted in the Greek word logos, which means "reason, idea, or word." So calling something logical means it's based on reason and sound ideas — in other words, thought out with mathematical precision and removed from emotion.What does lymphocyte mean science?
- Lymphocytes are a subtype of white blood cells in the body and part of your immune system that works to fight off infections. A higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes is called Lymphocytosis . Lymphocytosis is a condition that often results from your immune system working to fight off an infection or other disease.
A meander is a bend in a river channel. Meanders form when water in the river erodes the banks on the outside of the channel. The water deposits sediment on the inside of the channel. Meanders only occur on flat land where the river is large and established. Meander.