Top best answers to the question «Printer configuration in mac»
Connect to Your Printer
- Click on the Apple symbol on the top, left-hand corner. Then, click System Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click the plus “+” sign to add the printer. ( ...
- A new window will open…
- Add the printer to your computer and it should appear in your printers list once configured.
7 other answers
5. It shows the dialog box of the printer configuration (Mac OS X 10.2.x/10.3.x). It shows the dialog box of the printer configuration (Mac OS X 10.4.x). If you want to use AppleTalk and your printer is a PostScript printer If you
Click “Utilities”. 3. Click “ Print Center ”. In Mac OS X 10.4.x, it is named “Printer Setup Utility”.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to add a printer, or network printer to any Apple Mac computer. Simply go to system preferences, click printers, and follo...
One of the ways to add a netwrok printer on your mac is to add that printer using its Internet Protocol (IP) address. In order to obtain the printer's IP address: 1) go to the printer and print a configuration page. This differs from printer to printer.
Open the Printers & Scanners setup on your Mac. Click on the Plus-button (+) in the bottom left corner to add your printer. Then go to the IP tab.
Click “Utilities”. Click “Print Center”. In Mac OS X 10.4.x, it is named “Printer Setup Utility”.
To allow users to print to printers attached to UNIX, Linux, or Mac OS X system client devices, the printers must be configured in one of the following printer configuration files: The global printer configuration file /opt/tarantella/etc/data/default.printerinfo.txt. This file set the defaults for allusers printing through that SGD server.